This FREE Masterclass is perfect for anybody who wants to learn how to successfully use social media in business. During this introductory session you will learn a number of useful best practices to help you build your personal brand and succeed.
This talk will include:
1. Case studies of people who have used social media to benefit themselves professionally in a number of different ways, including: to find the job they want, to raise funds to start their own new company, or to become promoted through creating greater success in their current role.
2. Discover how to get started with using all of the main social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube, in order to present yourself online in a professional manner.
3. How to create compelling content (photos, videos, blog posts, social media posts, stories, live video) so as to raise your profile.
4. How to combine your brand offline and online, to be able to maintain your authenticity and better connect with your professional collegues and wider audience.
5. How to set up your personal brand and get it indexed in Google and other search engines. If you Google your name right now, what comes up? John will help show you how to get pages indexed in Google for your name search.
John has studied Social Media and practiced Digital Marketing for the past 20 years, and he has extensive knowledge and experience to back up his passion for helping brands like yours to succeed. Want to know more about John Dale Beckley … then google his name!
Date: 12th April 2018
Time: 14H00 – 15H30
Venue: Hotel Suite Villa Maria
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/186849031932054/
Event Hashtag: #CanaryPRsocial
Register here: www.canarypr.com/socialmedia/
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL JOHN AT JOHNBECKS@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +34 639 702 649
Simon Turkas, editor of TenerifeMagazine.com and CanaryPR.com contributor will be on hand to answer additional questions and provide additional insight into how social media is vital to succeed in today’s business environment.