The 100+ Best Podcasts to Listen to in 2020Posted by: Ines Georgescu | On: 5th Apr, 2020 | Blogroll, New Blogs
“The Best Podcasts to Feel, Think and Live Better.”
What is the ideal pastime if you can’t meet people? Sure, podcasts!
Which ones we like to listen to most at the moment, you can find out here:
By now it should be clear to everyone: The podcast has come to stay. Every day 10 new formats pop up, so that we can’t keep up with listening to them. But now that we spend a lot of time alone anyway, the abundance of different podcasts comes in handy. A selection of our current favourites:
This page is a list of the 100 best podcasts to listen to and learn from in 2020. You’ll find more than 100 good podcast recommendations, organized by category for your convenience.
If you’re new to podcasts, I recommend checking out the “10 Best” lists under the Start Here section. Doing so will give you some great podcast recommendations without feeling overwhelmed by all the options.
This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Quarantine Comedy Bang! Bang! The comedy-podcast universe is ever-expanding, not unlike the universe-universe. We’re here to make it a bit smaller, a bit more manageable. There are a lot of great shows, and each one has a lot of great episodes, so we want to highlight the exceptional, the noteworthy. Each week, our crack team of podcast enthusiasts and specialists and especially enthusiastic people will pick their favorites. We hope to have your ears permanently plugged with the best in aural comedy.
Comedy Bang! Bang!’s first broadcast from “the bunker” dropped this week. More accurately, it’s the first episode of the show recorded remotely via Zoom. Fret not — Scott Aukerman & Co. do a bang-up job bringing their signature blend of conversation and character work. The sound quality and timing also remain, which is a major plus. Guesting are Burnt Millipede (Paul F. Tompkins) and Joan Pedestrian (Nicole Parker), hosts of The Neighborhood Listen podcast, who join Aukerman to chat about the residents of their hometown, Dignity Falls. Joan, for those not in the know, is the “top realtor,” and when she outlines how she’s been battling COVID-19 to continue selling houses via simulated tours, it’s equal parts eerily accurate and hilariously outrageous. Pro tip: Cheese makes good makeshift floors, and you can use your fingers to mimic a person walking through a house. Millipede, on the other hand, is sharing a seedier type of information, as he lets us in on a deep, dark secret explaining why he isn’t allowed to perform as Santa Claus anymore. Rounding things out, a food critic named Dickie Caroline’s (Ryan Gaul) stops by in a time when we can no longer stop by restaurants. The bit hits in more ways than one.
Part 1. Start Here: The Best Podcasts
Looking for good podcasts to listen to? Click the links below to jump to a category of interest.
- The 10 Best Podcasts of All-Time. These are widely considered by fans and critics to be the most 10 most compelling, entertaining, and popular podcasts of all-time.
- The 10 Most Downloaded Podcasts. If you’re looking for new podcasts to subscribe and listen to, try starting with the most popular podcasts of 2019.
Part 2. Best Podcasts to Listen to
These are the best podcasts to listen to, organized by category.
- Best Business Podcasts. Ever thought of building a business? These top podcasts go beyond the basics and offer advice on how to get up and running.
- Best Comedy Podcasts. Great podcasts introduce you to new ideas. And if they can do that by making you laugh, even better. These podcasts are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.
- Best Education Podcasts. Knowledge isn’t set in stone. It changes all the time—and in turn, our knowledge changes us. These podcasts celebrate education beyond the classroom.
- Best Health & Fitness Podcasts. How do we adopt a healthy lifestyle? These podcasts will help you actually commit to eating healthily and exercising regularly—and do it in a kind, effective way.
- Best History Podcasts. These award-winning podcasts offer fascinating discussions about humanity’s beginnings, evolution’s journey and more.
- Best Marketing Podcasts. How do you let the world know about a great company, product, or idea? These podcasts share the latest thinking on how to get noticed in a noisy world.
- Best Personal Finance Podcasts. What should we do with our paycheque? These podcasts offer alternative ways of thinking to help us save, spend and give—without trying.
- Best Psychology Podcasts. From psychologists and journalists, doctors and patients, these podcasts share the latest research on why we do what we do.
- Best Science Podcasts. From physics to biology to neuroscience, listen to these podcasts to channel your inner scientist and discover the wonders of how our world works.
- Best Self-Help Podcasts. There’s never a bad time to change. Let these podcasts set the framework for a healthier, happier life and inspire you to be your best.
- Best True Crime Podcasts. Whether it’s exploring the mind of a killer or searching for missing people, these podcasts pull interesting ideas out of shocking crimes.
There’s a special Easter treat Podcast
Up to date with the Coronavirusnews