About Canary PR
Canary PR is a Digital Creative Agency focused on the new rules of Digital Marketing and Content Creation. Work with Canary PR and count on a marketing team with over 25 years of combined experience in social media marketing, community building, copywriting and web design. When results matter, the team you pick matters most. With Canary PR, you can be assured that you are picking the right team for your digital marketing success.
Work with Canary PR and count on a marketing team with over 25 years of combined experience in copywriting, community building and social media marketing.
John Dale Beckley
John is a Digital Marketing professional specialising in resort and hotel marketing. He is a highly positive person, and is passionate about enhancing the way businesses (especially in the travel industry) operate in order to provide the best possible guest experience, while also creating an excellent environment for staff to flourish in.
Between February 2012 – March 2016, John worked as digital marketing manager at Sands Beach Resort, Lanzarote, where his complete overhaul of their online marketing practices helped boost reservations by 30% and won praise from marketing guru Neal Schaffer, as well as the ValuableContent.co.uk 2014 Gold Award.
He previously spent 15 years running his own web design and online marketing company, specialising in SEO and social media.
John also has over 20 years’ work experience in the timeshare industry, having served as contracts manager and digital marketing manager.
John has spent much of the past 15 years marketing hotels and resorts and training their staff in SEO and social media best practices.
Connect with John:
- Website – https://hotelcommunitymanager.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JohnBeckley
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbeckley
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/johnbecks
- Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnbecks
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnBeckleyRSA
- Snapchat – JohnBeckley
Simon Emilio Turkas
Simon is a travel and lifestyle blogger, with a growing following and influence on Social Media. He is passionate about travel and helping to promote positivity throughout the world, by helping to inspire others to enjoy amazing travel destinations, advice on a healthy diet and lifestyle, and by promoting worthy causes.
Simon believes that travel is one of the best things anyone can do in life, as it literally expands your horizons, opening your eyes and mind to new cultures, experiences and places. He enjoys writing, photography and film-making, fitness, eating delicious (vegan) food and drinking copious amounts of coffee!
Connect with Simon:
- Website – http://www.whatssimonsaying.com/
- Snapchat – simonturkas
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SimonTurkas
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonturkas
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/simonturkas/
- Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/simonturkas/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY4qpvNUZSU32sVkIimrEUQ
- Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/simonturkasphotography/
Juliane Nendel is a professional Life Coach specialized in holistic healing helping individuals and teams to reconnect with their higher purpose.
- Website – http://julianenendel.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JulianeNendel
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/julianenendel/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliane-nendel/
- YT – http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLY9HLAL0I5rua4ReqYmr0w
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Juliane-Nendel-199453707594555/
Petra Kavšek is an experienced and well established professional food photographer and graphic designer from the beautiful country of Slovenia, with a strong specialisation in the food industry. She has a huge passion for healthy meals, amazing recipes and stunning food photography, and knows exactly how to get the best photos to make her food and drink shots stand out from the crowd, due to her many years of experience and dedication to her craft. She has recently joined our team here in Tenerife and has already made a big impact!
Connect with Petra:
- Website – http://www.petrakavsek.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/petrakavsek_thefoodie/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/PetraKavsek
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrakavsek/
- Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/164638484@N07
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSmhc68VMN93tbtCC3rBXw
- Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/PetraKavsekTheFoodie/
Mark Arron Smith
Mark is a professional photographer and photo editor who uses all the latest editing tools like Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop to give images the best possible results. He has worked with many brands in Manchester since starting his business (Mark Arron Smith Promotions). Some of these include: Emily’s Paint a Pot, Innside Manchester Hotel, Havas Lynx and many more. He also does a lot of editing for people on Instagram as they have requested his to edit their photos since seeing his Image Retouching skills.
Connect with Mark:
- Website – https://marksmithpromotions.myportfolio.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mark_smith1997/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MarkSmithPromo
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/markarronsmith/
- Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/141321348@N05
- Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MarkSmithPromo/
Kate Michelle Conti
Born and raised in Italy between Genova and Bologna, after University I moved to Lanzarote to cultivate my hobby for photography. There, I started to work for a surf school as a photographer, specialising in Surf Photography and after that, I worked in a Four Star Hotel as a photographer for families and children. At the same time, during my free time, I started to take online Marketing and Photography courses to improve my skills.
In May 2017, after more of 6 months of effort, I’ve launched my blog-site theitalianchica.com , inspired by Lanzarote: in fact, I wrote a guide based on my experiences, fully filled with landscape pictures that I took around this beautiful island. I’ve also created a YouTube Channel, where I upload my videos around Lanzarote and other islands of the Canarian archipelago.
At the beginning of 2018 I moved to Tenerife and started to work with Canary PR with the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Program.
My aim is to travel and explore the world more with my camera, keeping my home in the amazing Canary Islands!
Connect with Kate:
- Website – http://theitalianchica.com/
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/theitalianchica/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/theitalianchica
- YouTube – https://https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJtte-eroT0Ff25RvryJhw
- Facebook Page – http://facebook.com/theitalianchica